It seems as though I have fallen out of my routine of keeping all of you posted on my whereabouts. Please forgive me.
I feel as though this fall has quite literally flown by. It's almost NOVEMBER for crying out loud! Without further ado, I'm here to give you an update through pictures-for those who like color to explain life.
State vs. Auburn game
(Our maroon and white totally should have taken this one home with them...)
Niece #2, Brooklyn Jane was born on September 17th. Joyous occasion!
The boys headed to New York for a memorable trip of a lifetime.
Dave's "Bachelor Climbing Weekend".
Dave's birthday! Nate and I gave he and Mary this tent for birthday/marriage!
Engagement party for Mary and Dave in Madison (we missed having Nate there!)
Two Year Anniversary Trip - Pensacola Beach
(kayaking [with spray skirts and 25 mph winds], camping on the beach, sushi and pizza [on separate nights], football watching, fishing, sunshine, swimming [Nate] and perfect).
Overall, I feel fulfilled. It seems as though every fall quickly arrives after summer and I am in expectation for something, not quite sure what. Once I'm in the very middle of it, I am just living. As I stop for a second and see how things are turning out, I am incredibly pleased with the experiences I've had and the memories I've created. Thankfully, it's not over! So much more to look forward to. So much to be thankful for.
Overall, I feel fulfilled. It seems as though every fall quickly arrives after summer and I am in expectation for something, not quite sure what. Once I'm in the very middle of it, I am just living. As I stop for a second and see how things are turning out, I am incredibly pleased with the experiences I've had and the memories I've created. Thankfully, it's not over! So much more to look forward to. So much to be thankful for.
“One reason we are so harried and hurried is that we make yesterday and tomorrow our business, when all that legitimately concerns us is today.
If we really have too much to do, there are some items on the agenda which God did not put there. Let us submit the list to Him and ask Him to indicate which items we must delete.
There is always time to do the will of God.
If we are too busy to do that, we are too busy.”
-elisabeth elliott
Gratitude goes out to: realizing and understanding that my agenda is ultimately God's agenda, my very best friends in the world and the times that we get to spend together celebrating each other, new family members and their growing selves, the opportunity we have to travel and enjoy our hobbies, this nice and cool weather!
Bring it on, November. I'm ready for you!
Also, I thought I would share this video. Raw, pure music that speaks to my soul and speaks to how I feel about my family and friends. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment