Last week, the length of my hair changed from this...
...to this:
I wanted a change. I wanted something different. Definitely got both.
I had 8 inches cut off that I am sending in to Pantene Pro V's Beautiful Lengths to make a real-hair wig to be distributed to women cancer patients. My donation will be added with 6 other ponytails to create one wig. So far, more than 272,000 donations have been made. The more donations there are, the more wigs made to help women feel more like themselves while challenged with their illness.
"Still I know that it is nothing that I do that matters,
but what I am and what I will become."
Gratitude goes out to: changes, challenges, decisions and becoming more and more dependent on the Lord for guidance and strength




great post! I am proud of you for going for it!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in both the before and after pics!
keep up the great blogging!
Wh wh wh what changes? Something different?
ReplyDeleteyou're so pretty...inside and out :) love the change.
ReplyDeleteI just chopped mine off too...I feel so much "lighter!" haha you look so cute with short hair! loveit!
ReplyDeleteThis is way random but I saw you commented on Cup of Jo's blog for her necklace giveaway...and thought I'd let you know I'm doing a similar giveaway with a VERy cute personalized stamped necklace!
You should come check it out...hey two entries is better then one right?! :-)
xoxo
Aarean
colorissue.blogspot.com
I LOVE it!! I was wondering when you were going to do it because your pinterest boards gave you away! Can't wait to see ou next week! Love you!!! ---Caroline
ReplyDelete